Hypervolt chargers use your Wi-Fi or Ethernet network to offer a seamless connected experience at no extra cost, With built in state-of-the-art pen protection, Hypervolt chargers do not require an Earth Rod to be installed. Faster, cheaper, and much safer! Hypervolt chargers are automatically upgraded to the latest firmware over-the-air, allowing you to easily benefit from the latest features!
- 4 hour standard installation slot.
- Fitting of a charging socket on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
- Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the distribution board and the charging socket.
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charging socket.
Some conditions and limitations that you need to know:
- Extra cable length above 10 metres will be charged at £15 per metre.
- If the cable needs to run under floorboards or ceilings you may incur additional costs. If this is the case please send us images of the installation area first.
- All installs/surveys are booked on an all day appointment basis, whilst we will endeavour to accommodate any requirements we cannot guarantee this.
- Please inform us if your meter or consumer unit is not located on the same external wall as the required position of charge point.
- Our standard OZEV rate does not apply on installs in blocks of flats. These installations will be subject to a site survey.
- If your current electrical installation does not meet the required legal standard we are legally required to fit the following extras:
- (a) New 1 Way Board with Henley Block: £75.00 fitted.
- (b) Gas, water or earth bonding: £60 up to 5m and £15 p/m thereafter.
- Aborted visit (non warranty call out) £80 – £200.
- Cancelled appointments with only 24 hours notice £80, if a coloured charger is ordered these are made to order and are subject to a restocking charge of 25% of total cost.
- Customer to provide parking and welfare facilities.